Helping an Immigrant: New York School Opens New Season of Medical Professions
New york school Concord rusam, which helps immigrants and Americans to pursue a wide range of medical specialties, kicks off its 15th educational season at a new address: 412 8th Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10001. The doors of the school are open both for those who came to America with a medical education at home, and for those who would like to start a career in the prestigious medical field from scratch.
Schooling is conducted in the following areas:
- exam preparation NCLEX-RN for holders of the diploma "Nurses" - the course lasts 5 months, there is an opportunity to study online.
- medical assistant at the reception in medical offices (Clinical Medical Assistant) - The course lasts 6 months and includes courses Electrocardiography Technician (specialist in the removal of electrocardiogram), Phlebotomy Technician (specialist in taking blood from a vein). After completing the program, students go to practice in medical offices. Then they pass national exams right at school.
- electrocardiogram removal technician (Electrocardiography Technician) - 3-week course with passing the national exam;
- blood sampling technician (Phlebotomy technician) - 6-week course, including a national exam;
- nurse's assistant (Certified Nurse Assistant) - 3-month course with a corresponding certificate;
- caregiver for elderly and sick people (Home health aide) - 3-week course with certification from the New York State Department of Health;
- medical billing specialist (Medical Billing and Coding) - 4-month course with a national exam;
- assistant pharmacist (Pharmacy Technician) - 2-month course with a corresponding certificate.
All classes are held in small groups under the guidance of bilingual teachers, so even those who are not yet ready to communicate fluently in English can successfully prepare for the national exam and receive certificates that allow them to work in any American state. A serious plus of studying at Concord Rusam is the manuals and handouts developed by the school teachers, in which all the necessary information is presented in a lightweight form. All students are provided with them, so they do not have to independently understand the heavily written American textbooks on medicine.
Over the 15 years of its existence, the school helped thousands of New York and other states receive medical education.
More detailed information about Concord Rusam can be obtained by link or by phone: 212-619-2260.
Your question Concord Rusam
Material prepared in partnership with
Address: 412 8th Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10001,
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 10131 [name] => work in the USA [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rabota-v-ssha)work in the USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 18597 [name] => US training [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => obuchenie-v-ssha)study in the USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 20631 [name] => Concord Rusam [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => concord-rusam)Concord rusam
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 26484 [name] => Find a job in the USA [taxonomy] => special [slug] => vacancy)
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27048 [name] => Work [taxonomy] => category [slug] => rabota)Work
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28868 [name] => education in America [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => obrazovanie-v-amerike)education in America
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28869 [name] => PROFESSIONS: FAST AND FROM ZERO [taxonomy] => special [slug] => professii-v-ssha-bystro-is-nulya)
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.