Trump wants to solve the problem of mass executions by building mental hospitals
US President Donald Trump believes that the construction of new psychiatric hospitals will help cope with mass executions in the States. Writes about this Interfax.
“It’s not the gun pulling the trigger, but the man holding the gun,” Trump said at a rally in New Hampshire in front of voters.
He promised to "seriously think" about increasing the number of mental hospitals in the country. In his opinion, “mentally unhealthy and dangerous people” should be “removed from the streets” so that there is no need to “worry too much about them”.
On the subject: Passion for Arms: Why the US Can't Stop Frequent Mass Executions
"This is a big problem. There are seriously ill people, and they are at large, ”the US President added.
At the same time, Trump assured voters that he would always defend the right of citizens of the country to self-defense, guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the American Constitution. “We cannot make it harder for good, respectable, law-abiding citizens to defend themselves,” he said.
As ForumDaily wrote earlier:
- A third of Americans said their fear of executions so large that they avoid visiting certain places or events, almost a quarter admitted that they have changed their lives to a certain extent because of the fear of mass executions.
- 4 August 24-year-old Connor Betts staged a mass shooting at bar entrance in dayton, Ohio, which killed nine people, among whom was the arrow shooter Megan Betts.
- Latin American leaders believe that anti-immigrant rhetoric of the president Donald Trump's US is fueling violence, which contributes to tragedies such as the mass shooting in El Paso and Dayton.
- As it turned out later Connor Betts friend I bought him a bulletproof vest and a store for a machine gun, and also hid them in his apartment so that the shooter's parents would not find weapons. And in the blood of the shooter himself they found Drug cocktail and antidepressants.
- As a result, shooting at the mall in the city of El Paso, 22 people died, more than 20 were injured. It has become the deadliest day in state history.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 12 [name] => In the US [taxonomy] => category [slug] => novosti-ssha)In the U.S.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 376 [name] => Donald Trump [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => donald-tramp)Donald Trump
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 528 [name] => weapon [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => oruzhie)weapon
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27848 [name] => executions [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rasstrely)executions
Let's face the crisis together and support each other
Thank you for staying with us and trusting! Over the past 5 years, we have received a lot of grateful feedback from readers, whom our materials have helped to arrange life after moving to the United States. We have big plans, we do not want to stop or slow down the pace of work. Even now…
The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected our income, and in order to stay afloat, we have to ask YOU for support. We will be grateful for any amount and will make every effort to continue to publish news and a lot of useful information just as quickly.
Thank you for being with us!
Always yours, ForumDaily!
Security of contributions is guaranteed by the use of the highly secure Stripe system.
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.