Russian film 'Billion' goes to wide release in the US
The Russian adventure action “Billion” is coming out in wide use in the USA thanks to the cooperation of the distributor KinoKartina.TV with the international cinema chain Kinostar.
Adventure action from the director of the duology “DuhLess” by Roman Prygunov “Billion” with Vladimir Mashkov and Alexandra Bortich is being released in the USA.
The film 5 May will be shown in cinemas such cities:
Show start time specify by link.
According to the plot of the film “Billion”, an influential banker (Vladimir Mashkov) is doing everything possible not to share the property with his illegitimate sons. But when he is deprived of all the money, it turns out that only they can help Matthew ... To regain his fortune, the billionaire will be forced to rob his own bank in Monte Carlo. And for this, he will have to perform an even more difficult task: regain the trust of children who grew up without a father.
Interesting facts about the film:
- Billion was filmed in the summer and autumn of 2018 in Moscow, St. Petersburg and on the Cote d'Azur in Marseille, Nice and Monte Carlo. Total work on the set took 44 of the day.
- The picture was created in chronological order, which is a rarity for filmmaking.
- The role of billionaire Matthew Levin was written specifically for Vladimir Mashkov.
- In the shooting of the storming of the bank, along with the actors of the crowd scenes, the current employees of the French police participated.
- One of the shooting days at the Stock Exchange Marseille was under threat, as a crowd of protesters gathered around the building. Fortunately, the head of the strikers turned out to be acquainted with the director of the French film crew and agreed to move the rally to the next street.
- Vladimir Mashkov, without a backup, made a speedy ride through Moscow streets on an exclusive Mustang Shelby, which was involved in the filming of the movie "Gone in 60 seconds."
- Fyodor Bavtrikov, in preparation for the role, watched documentaries about hackers and mastered the blind-printing method; Gela Meskhi learned to drive an excavator and took piano lessons; Vladimir Mashkov learned to deftly roll a coin in his fingers; Pavel Chinarev, together with artists, made up tattoos for his hero; Grigory Kalinin and Alexandra Bortich memorized remarks in French and constantly consulted with translators.
“Billion” is a project of a unique genre for our industry, a very multifaceted and complex set. At the same time, this is a film about very simple things - love, family values. About what is really important in life. And, of course, I am infinitely glad to work with Vladimir Mashkov. He is an amazing, very generous in terms of emotions, very witty. I hope that we have become friends and I still have the opportunity to film him, ”admitted the director of the film Roman Prygunov.
“I was attracted to the wonderful script by Andrei Zolotarev and a talented team led by director Roman Prygunov. And, of course, my film children, with whom we together took on this emotional and touching work. I was fun to feel like a father of many children, and even an oligarch. I can say that, as a rule, they are very interesting and talented people. Money almost never falls from the sky. Being a man with a multi-billion dollar state is certainly one of the types of freedom, but also a great challenge. This test also falls to the share of my hero, ”Vladimir Mashkov shared his impressions of the role.
Read also on ForumDaily:
We ask you for support: make your contribution to the development of the ForumDaily project
Thank you for staying with us and trusting! Over the past four years, we have received a lot of grateful feedback from readers who helped our materials arrange life after moving to the USA, get a job or education, find a place to live or arrange a child in a kindergarten.
Now we want to ask YOU for support.
High-quality journalism requires serious financial investments and our revenues do not always cover the costs of maintaining the editorial staff, which jeopardizes the continuous operation of the site. We do not introduce a paid subscription, so that Russian-speaking immigrants in the United States can freely receive verified information in their native language. But we will be grateful to you for any amount that you are willing to share so that we can continuously provide useful information to thousands of immigrants.
Security of contributions is guaranteed by the use of the highly secure Stripe system.
Always yours, ForumDaily!
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the option "Priority in the show" - and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.