Coronavirus in the US and the world: new numbers and data. The news is constantly updated.
In an effort to keep its readers informed of the latest news on the situation with the coronavirus, ForumDaily collected the latest data on infections and deaths in one text, which we will regularly update.
Coronavirus is spreading rapidly around the globe. By the latest data, the total number of people infected on the planet is 30 people. Of these, 073 died, and 744 recovered from COVID-945.
Of the 7 active cases, most of the patients, namely 301, have a moderate or mild course of the disease, and 267 people are in a serious or critical condition.
Coronavirus has infected 213 countries and territories around the world. The list of these countries and territories, their continental regional classification is based on the UN geoscheme.
Data as of the morning of September 17
By the number of infected in the world USA leads. Here, 6 cases of COVID-828 were recorded, 698 people died.
Cases by State:
- California - 771 cases of infection (first among the states in the number of people infected in the United States), 976 deaths
- Texas - 709 cases of infection (second among states in the number of infected in the United States), 226 deaths
- Florida - 671 cases of infection (third among states in the number of infected in the United States), 201 deaths
- New York - 479 907 cases of infection (fourth among states in the number of infected in the United States), 33 156 people died
- Georgia - 299 cases of infection (fifth among states in the number of people infected in the US), 056 deaths
- Illinois - 268 cases of infection (sixth among states in the number of people infected in the United States), 246 deaths
- New Jersey - 201 cases of infection (eighth among states in the number of people infected in the United States), 382 deaths
COVID-19 Diseases by Country:
- Russia - 1 085 281, died 19 061
- Ukraine - 166 244, died 3
- Israel - 172, died 322
- Belarus - 74, died 763
- Georgia - 2 937, died 19
- Azerbaijan - 38, died 658
- Kazakhstan - 107 056, died 1
China admitted error in calculations
The authorities of Chinese Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, which began the spread of coronavirus worldwide, April 17 statedthat 19 people died from COVID-1 in the city more than previously reported; thus, the number of deaths there increased from 290 2 to 579 3, increasing the total number of deaths from coronavirus in China to 869 thousand.
Wuhan authorities say there was no deliberate concealment of data. According to them, doctors continue to report on what happened in Wuhan in January-February, and new information is constantly appearing. In addition, the number of deaths outside hospitals was finally calculated.
As of April 17, provided by the Chinese authorities, 83,7 thousand infected with coronavirus were registered in the country, the number of deaths was about 4,6 thousand people.
As ForumDaily wrote earlier:
- United Nations Children's Fund UNICEF published Useful Tips for Cooking Safely during a pandemic.
- As the coronavirus spreads around the world, many theories and fakes arise regarding where it came from and what symptoms it causes. World Health Organization (WHO) decided to give answers to the most common questions regarding the virus and the disease it causes.
- Recommendations and official information from American doctors, answers to frequently asked questions regarding wearing masks, see our material.
- During the coronavirus pandemic, not only masks, but also disposable gloves are sold out in pharmacies. However, experts say that the latter more harm than good.
- The frightening speed with which the condition worsens in people infected with coronavirus, and completely sudden deaths shocking even experienced doctors and nurses who do not yet understand how to stop such a sudden deterioration in the condition of patients.
- According to a new study, cats can become infected with a new coronavirusbut the dogs do not appear to be vulnerable.
- In different states, the disease spreads at different rates. And for some reason, a coronavirus infection (at least at first glance) is much less active in countries where children are required to be vaccinated against tuberculosis using BCG vaccine.
- There may be more people who have had COVID-19 than official statistics say. Some specific symptoms able to indicate that you have already transferred coronavirus.
- As coronavirus continues to spread throughout the globe, confusion and misconceptions about what can protect you become as contagious as the virus. Doctors and infectious disease specialists talked about whether there is truth in public beliefs.
- A coronavirus pandemic should force people to abandon wildlife trade, which not only leads to the extinction of species, but also contributes to the spread of disease, scientists say.
- Disinfection expert called the main mistake when cleaning the house during a pandemic.
- Nearly half of people infected with coronavirus no symptoms appear. Experts say this discovery is of particular importance and shows that even more extensive testing may be required to identify all media.
- In the era of the coronavirus, disposable medical masks cannot be obtained, so residents of countries affected by the pandemic have adapted to wear reusable or do-it-yourself disposable ones. No mask can reliably protect against the virus in direct contact with the patient (only special respirators are capable of this), but will help reduce the spread of the virus if you yourself are infected. Here's how to make a mask yourself.
- The most popular coronavirus conspiracy theories are in our material.
- Coronavirus can affect anyone, but there is an opinion that older people and patients with chronic diseases are at a higher risk of severe illness. If you suffer from a chronic illness, listen to expert advice.
- Habits that did not bring health benefits in calm times, in the era of the COVID-19 pandemic can be life threatening.
- In order to dilute positively the difficult psychological situation and make those who are scared or anxious smile, users of social networks create memes. ForumDaily has prepared a selection for you on the most relevant topic of this spring.
- How the symptoms of COVID-19 change day by day, read in our material.
- It seems that an eternity has passed since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, but in fact the world only learned about the new virus in December last year. Despite the tremendous efforts of scientists around the world, much of the behavior of this virus remains misunderstood. Here are the questions.for which specialists have no answers yet.
- Why are artificial lung ventilation apparatuses necessary and how, read in our material.
- Is it possible that with as air temperature rises, the spread of coronavirus will slow downas happens with other respiratory viruses, including influenza.
- How to process products in order not to become infected with coronavirus, read in our material.
- About the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV, truthful information is spread, as well as a lot of myths and conjectures. Recently, rumors appeared on the Web that this virus can be infected through the skin. Is it true or not.
- Scientists in several countries have discovered a very unexpected early symptom of coronavirus infection. Details - here.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 9984 [name] => data [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => dannye)data
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27233 [name] => World [taxonomy] => category [slug] => mir)World
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28340 [name] => coronavirus [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => koronavirus)coronavirus
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28347 [name] => Special projects [taxonomy] => category [slug] => specproekty)Special Projects
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28353 [name] => Read news about coronavirus [taxonomy] => special [slug] => kitajskij-koronavirus)
Read also on ForumDaily:
Let's face the crisis together and support each other
Thank you for staying with us and trusting! Over the past 5 years, we have received a lot of grateful feedback from readers, whom our materials have helped to arrange life after moving to the USA. We have big plans, we don't want to stop or slow down the pace of work. Even now…
The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected our income, and in order to stay afloat, we have to ask YOU for support. We will be grateful for any amount and will make every effort to continue to publish news and a lot of useful information just as quickly.
Thank you for being with us!
Always yours, ForumDaily! WomanForumDaily, NewYork, ForumDaily!
Security of contributions is guaranteed by the use of the highly secure Stripe system.
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.