Work in the USA: Intern at the Museum in Los Angeles
American companies constantly need new employees, and very often they are looking for people who know Russian. Therefore, ForumDaily publishes daily relevant vacancies for its readers.
City: Los Angeles
Company: The Wende Museum
- cataloging of exhibits coming to the museum and existing orders;
- processing objects and using the museum database;
- work with artifacts from the Cold War;
- collection management, collection development and artifact research.
- at least one semester of college education;
- interest in museums, history, material and visual culture of the Cold War era;
- ability to work with databases and computers;
- knowledge of German or Russian will be an advantage.
Salary: according to the results of the interview.
Read more about the vacancy. here.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 8548 [name] => Russian language [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => russkij-yazyk)Russian language
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 10131 [name] => work in the USA [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rabota-v-ssha)work in the USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 26484 [name] => Find a job in the USA [taxonomy] => special [slug] => vacancy)
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27048 [name] => Work [taxonomy] => category [slug] => rabota)Work
Read also on ForumDaily:
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.