Work in the USA: Customer Service Representative for the San Francisco Bay Area
American companies are constantly in need of new employees. Therefore, ForumDaily publishes relevant vacancies for its readers every day.
Bilingual customer service representative
City: San Francisco Bay Area
- serve customers;
- provide accurate data entry;
- forward unresolved customer complaints to the designated department;
- Attend all necessary staff meetings.
- Р · РЅР ° РЅРёРµ СЂСѓСЃСЃРєРѕРіРѕ СЏР · С ‹РєР °;
- at least 6 months experience in the contact center;
- ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- the ability to answer a large number of calls.
Salary: according to the results of the interview.
Read more about the vacancy. here.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 8548 [name] => Russian language [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => russkij-yazyk)Russian language
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 10131 [name] => work in the USA [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rabota-v-ssha)work in the USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 26484 [name] => Find a job in the USA [taxonomy] => special [slug] => vacancy)
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27048 [name] => Work [taxonomy] => category [slug] => rabota)Work
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.