In Turkmenistan, officials over 40 are obliged to become gray-haired, like the president
In Turkmenistan, officials over the age of 40 are required to become gray-haired, like President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, writes Radio Liberty.
Male officials of the Lebap province (region) in eastern Turkmenistan, over the age of 40, were ordered to walk with gray hair, the regional service of the publication said.
So civil servants should become like the president of the country, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, who began to appear in public with gray hair from August 2018.
Since February 1, officials, school and hospital workers have been prohibited from tinting their hair, according to the Turkmen service of Radio Liberty.
Those who have preserved their natural hair color need to be tinted in gray hair.
In the event that the president, who has the official title of “Strongholds, Strengths, and Hopes,” visits the region, it will be mostly gray-haired officials who will be admitted to it, two local sources report.
In January 2019, state institutions of Turkmenistan, including schools, were obliged to purchase new portraits of Berdymukhamedov. On them he is depicted with gray hair, while earlier in official portraits the head of state was with black hair.
Prior to receiving this post in 2007, he also went with gray hair. While he was hiding it, the leadership demanded that Lebap state employees do the same.
As ForumDaily wrote earlier:
- The President of Turkmenistan stood out against other leaders of post-Soviet countries before. For example, in 2015, his first statue was installed in the capital of the country. A 21-meter-high gilded monument, on which the head of state is depicted riding on an Akhal-Teke horse with his right hand held high, was solemnly open in Ashgabat on City Day.
- In 2017, the president’s books (and at that time there were already more than 40) read on air television channels of the country. On airs, they read excerpts from books about tea, about the armed forces of Turkmenistan, about music and friendship, and others. In addition to television, his works are also shown at international exhibitions and studied in schools.
- As it turned out, the talents of the head of Turkmenistan are not limited to this. Berdymukhammedov teaches generals shooting and throwing knives, plays the guitar and piano, participates in races and drifts in a car. Details and video - in our material.
- In July 2018, relatives of the Turkmen leader distinguished themselves. Dozens of Turkmenistan Airlines passengers did not get on their flight because of a close relative of Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, who forced company employees take all passengers off the flight and flew on this plane with his family.
- According to new constitution Turkmenistan, Berdimuhamedov can be elected president endlessly.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellanea
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 188 [name] => president [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => prezident)president
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 5241 [name] => Turkmenistan [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => turkmenistan)Туркменистан
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13334 [name] => In the homeland [taxonomy] => category [slug] => novosti-rodini)At home
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28339 [name] => gray hair [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => sedina)gray hair
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.