Several people die in Israel and Norway after being vaccinated against COVID-19
In Norway, two people have died after being vaccinated against the coronavirus. This is reported on the website of the Norwegian Medicines Agency, writes "Rain".
Two people died a few days after vaccination.
Since late December, Norway has been vaccinating with a drug manufactured by Pfizer and BioNTech.
Residents of nursing homes were the first to receive the vaccine.
“We have to check if the vaccine is the cause of death, or if it's a coincidence that [two people died] so soon after vaccination,” said agency director Steinar Madsen.
On the subject: Vaccination passports may be introduced in 2021: what are they
Earlier it was reported that two elderly men died in Israel after being vaccinated against COVID-19 with Pfizer. One of the deceased was 75 years old, suffered from chronic diseases and suffered several heart attacks. The second man was 88 years old and had a heart attack a few hours after being vaccinated.
The country's Ministry of Health said that the initial check did not reveal a connection between his death and vaccinations.
Israel is the world leader in coronavirus vaccination. To date, 13% of the country's citizens have been vaccinated.
As ForumDaily wrote earlier:
- December 14 in the USA vaccination against coronavirus infection COVID-19 began... On that day, the first coronavirus vaccine was given, opening a new chapter in the fight against the pandemic, which has killed more people in the United States than in any other country.
- The next day, US President Donald Trump proposed that senior White House officials (including himself) delayed vaccination from COVID-19.
- December 16, Pfizer published a full report on the side effects of the vaccine from the coronavirus compared to the tetanus vaccine, which most people received during childhood. The report also mentions several deaths during the tests.
- December 21 President-elect Joe Biden publicly received his first dose of vaccine from the coronavirus Pfizer and BioNTech. His wife and future first lady Jill Biden was also vaccinated on this day.
- A nurse from California contracted COVID-19 while being vaccinated. Tellwhy this might happen.
- In January, it became known that many healthcare professionals across the country were refusing to get vaccinated: this is how they explain it.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 6138 [name] => vaccination [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => vaktsinatsiya)vaccination
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27233 [name] => World [taxonomy] => category [slug] => mir)World
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28340 [name] => coronavirus [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => koronavirus)coronavirus
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28347 [name] => Special projects [taxonomy] => category [slug] => specproekty)Special Projects
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28353 [name] => READ ABOUT CORONAVIRUS [taxonomy] => special [slug] => kitajskij-koronavirus)
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28455 [name] => COVID-19 [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => covid-19)COVID-19
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.