USCIS innovation: making family reunification easier
US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) updated on its website list of forms that are now available online.
From today you can fill out and submit an online form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) petitions addressed to a relative who is a citizen of another country.
Online registration allows foreigners to submit forms electronically, check the status of the case, and receive notifications from USCIS.
“The I-130 form is one of the most common,” said USCIS Acting Director Ken Cuccinelli.
“As we continue the transition to online operations, applicants can now experience the convenience of filing documents electronically. USCIS is increasing the number of forms available for online registration to make our agency more efficient and effective, ”he added.
On the subject: How to change your status in the US on immigration
With today's add-on, people can now file eight USCIS forms online:
- Form I-90, Permanent Resident Card Replacement Application
- Form I-130, Petition addressed to a relative who is a citizen of another country
- Form I-539, Application for Renewal / Change of Non-Immigrant Status (Form I-539 is the first online application that uses the USCIS electronic processing strategy. Check your right to submit this form online at gov / i539online.)
- Form N-336, Request for a hearing on a decision on naturalization (as per 336 INA section)
- Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
- Form N-565, Application for the replacement of documents for naturalization / citizenship
- N-600 Form, Citizenship Application
- Form N-600K, Application for Citizenship and Issuance of a Certificate According to Section 322
On the subject: 4 reasons why you may be deprived of green cards
To submit these forms online, people must first create a USCIS account online at myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov . A free account allows them to:
- Submit and track the status of your forms;
- Pay their fees;
- Track the status of your business;
- Contact USCIS through a secure inbox;
- Respond to requests for evidence.
The site notes that USCIS is still accepting the latest paper version of all forms by mail.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 325 [name] => petition [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => petitsiya)petition
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13636 [name] => form [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => forma)form
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 18106 [name] => USCIS [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => uscis)USCIS
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 25617 [name] => family reunion [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => vossoedinenie-semi)family reunification
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27367 [name] => US immigration [taxonomy] => category [slug] => immigraciya-v-ssha)Immigration in the USA
Read also on ForumDaily:
Let's face the crisis together and support each other
Thank you for staying with us and trusting! Over the past 5 years, we have received a lot of grateful feedback from readers, whom our materials have helped to arrange life after moving to the USA. We have big plans, we don't want to stop or slow down the pace of work. Even now…
The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected our income, and in order to stay afloat, we have to ask YOU for support. We will be grateful for any amount and will make every effort to continue to publish news and a lot of useful information just as quickly.
Thank you for being with us!
Always yours, ForumDaily! WomanForumDaily, NewYork, ForumDaily!
Security of contributions is guaranteed by the use of the highly secure Stripe system.
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.