Hurricane Matthew: a list of necessary things
Hurricane Matthew is approaching the southern coast of the United States.
Edition NBC Miami compiled a list of necessary things that need to be reserved in case of a hurricane, based on the recommendations of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Non-perishable food (and do not forget to purchase a hand opener).
- Baby food.
- Food and water for pets.
- Sufficient amount of medication.
- Get a county or state map - don't rely on GPS or a map on your phone - it may not work after a storm.
- Water at the rate of one gallon (4,5 L) per day per person for drinking and hygiene. The minimum stock is 3 days.
- Tools, at least wrench and pliers.
- Bandage (mask) on the face to protect against dust.
- Whistle to give a signal for help.
- First aid kit.
- Flashlight with spare batteries.
- Portable radio with spare batteries.
- Two pairs of sterile gloves.
- Warm blanket for each person.
- Sleeping bags and extra warm things to sleep if you live in a region with a cold climate.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13992 [name] => Likbez [taxonomy] => category [slug] => poleznaja-informatsija)Educational program
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 20890 [name] => hurricane Matthew [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => uragan-metyu)Hurricane Matthew
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.