Graffiti, animal remains and a strong odor: Colorado has a 'home from hell' for sale, but many want to buy it

In today's frantic housing market, in which record low inventories and rising demand are pushing home prices even higher, you can expect any old home you put up for sale to be sold. Mimi Foster, real estate agent for Falcon Property Company ...

Hertz sells thousands of used cars at competitive prices due to bankruptcy

A few weeks after filing for bankruptcy protection on May 22, Hertz car rental company is selling cars in its fleet at discounted prices. Writes about this USA Today. As of Saturday morning, June 13th, Hertz's assortment ...

Russian businessman put up for sale a village with residents

A Russian businessman from Siberia put up for sale the village of Vasilyevka in the Idrinsky District of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, together with residents. RIA Novosti writes about it. The village has 45 houses and a livestock complex, for which the man wants to help out 20 million rubles ($ 322). Answering ...

12,6 million units per year: which states sell the most weapons

In the US, discussions continue on gun laws. Fox Business has published a report on which states have sold the most firearms. In 2018, 12,6 million weapons were purchased from federal licensed arms dealers. According to the data…

10 questions to ask when buying a home in the US

The procedure for buying a home in the United States is very complicated. Nearly all American property sellers hold so-called open house days for potential buyers. At this time, those who wish can look at the object of interest and ask the seller or agent a few specific questions. Time.com has published ...

How to sell used clothes online

Every time we plan to update our wardrobe, we think about where to put old clothes that only take up space in the closet. Now it is easier than ever, thanks to the large number of websites and shops where you can easily sell used clothes, shoes or accessories, ...

10 important tips on how to quickly and profitably sell goods in craigslist

The popular site Craigslist has become an integral part of the market for various services today. On the portal, you can find housing, work, sell or buy things. Each city has its own branches of the site. One of the most famous is New York's newyork.craigslist.org. Very often Internet users do not know ...

Chrysler Building skyscraper in New York put up for sale

The owners of the Chrysler Building in New York are planning to sell this iconic building. This was stated by the chairman of the board of NYC Capital Markets Group Darcy Steak, Meduza writes. Now the skyscraper is 90% owned by the Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the state fund of Abu Dhabi. The remaining 10% is owned by Tishman Speyer Properties, which specializes in ...

What you absolutely can’t do if you are going to sell your house soon

If you are going to sell your property in the next few years, then you need to think several times before making any significant changes to your home. Some “enhancements,” Time.com warns, may, conversely, scare off potential buyers. ForumDaily talks about 5 types of repairs, ...

In California, put up for sale the most expensive estate in the United States. A PHOTO

The most expensive estate in the United States, located in the elite Los Angeles area of ​​Bel Air, is up for sale for $ 245 million. The French neoclassical estate was built by architect Sumner Spaulding, commissioned by a developer who donated the mansion to his wife, writes RBC. However, she did not ...

0 - 10 of 48