A teenager fell into a coma and died because of the TikTok challenge: this online test has already killed dozens of children

On April 7, 12-year-old Briton Archie Battersby was found unconscious at home. The boy suffered “catastrophic” brain damage and fell into a coma, probably due to completing the TikTok Blackout Challenge, Ukrainian Pravda reports. The essence of the trend is that a person needs to hold his breath, ...

Colorado teen in critical condition after Internet Challenge

In Colorado, a 12-year-old boy tried to strangle himself. He took part in a popular challenge among teenagers. More details about the incident were reported by CBS Denver. The family of 12-year-old Haylisus Zerihun warns everyone about the dangers of problems that prompt teenagers to try to strangle themselves. The guy has been here for a week ...

Thousands of dollars a day without gadgets: the company announced an unusual challenge

It's always a good idea to spend at least an hour without your phone or other gadgets. Better yet, spend 24 hours without them. By the way, you can get $ 2400 for this, according to CNN. Reviews.org, a company that tests home services and products, runs a 24-hour digital ...

Deadly Challenges Killing Teens: How to Protect Children on Social Media

Ukraine was shocked by a story that took place in one of the lyceums in the city of Boyarka in the Kiev region. Two seventh-graders right in the Lyceum drank a huge dose of pills during the break. One girl died, the other ended up in intensive care, writes the BBC. The police find out how the children managed ...

15-year-old girl dies in Oklahoma due to popular new challenge on TikTok

A 15-year-old girl died of an overdose of Benadryl (an antiallergic drug) as a result of a dangerous TikTok challenge. Writes about this Metro. An unnamed girl died in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, during the Benadryl Challenge, when participants take at least 12 capsules of antiallergic ...

Tests by fire: new challenge in the USA cripples children

A Michigan boy is recovering from second-degree burns. It was set on fire by a friend who decided to take the challenge with fire - another dangerous challenge common on the Internet. His story is told by USA Today. Tabitha Cleary of Dearborn ...

In Indiana, a teenager died after a popular on social networks Challenge

The parents of an Indiana teenager warn families about the dangers of social media challenges. The boy's brain, whose age was not specified, received injuries incompatible with life as a result of the "game of strangulation." In fact, the death of a teenager was stated, but his body is still supported ...

Doctors warn of the dangers of a new popular teenage challenge. VIDEO

American doctors have called a dangerous new teenage challenge, which is called #ShellOnChallenge. Young people eat vegetables and fruits with their skin, which usually require peeling, and also eat foods directly from plastic or cardboard packaging. Teens eat whole lemons and bananas, don't ...

New Dangerous Challenge in the US makes teenagers 'go missing'

Indiana police warned American parents about the new "48 hour challenge" - a game that encourages teenagers to leave home and hide for about two days in exchange for points and popularity on social networks. Police officials expressed hope that adults will be able to dissuade ...

17-year-old girl from Utah got into an accident because of a challenge based on the series

A Utah car driver covered her eyes with a hat and crashed into another car on January 7. According to the Layton City police, the girl closed her eyes due to the fact that she participated in the Bird Box challenge, writes USA Today. As a result of the accident ...

0 - 10 of 11