November 1, the United States will switch to winter time: how to prepare your body
On the night of November 1, 2020, the United States will switch to winter time. At 02:00 the clock hands will need to be moved back one hour.
Note that in different countries, the clocks translate at different times, since in Europe the transition to winter time is carried out not according to local time, but according to Greenwich Mean Time (Greenwich Mean Time - GMT), more precisely, on the universal coordinated time (Coordinated Universal Time - UTC).
Among the countries of the former USSR, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Moldova carry out seasonal clock adjustments, they turned the clock back today, October 25.
Refused to translate the clock hands and live in winter time - Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Abkhazia, Azerbaijan, as well as Japan, India, China and a number of other states.
How to prepare your body:
1. According to several studies, in the first days after the switch to the winter time, the number of heart attacks and suicides increases sharply. The first is related to the change in sleep duration. To avoid danger, you can try to smoothly adjust your daily routine under the transition to winter time. New time.
2. Suicides are a consequence of the aggravation of seasonal depression. It is caused by the contraction of daylight and the absence of sunlight on awakening. If you are prone to depression, try to minimize the number of stressful situations in your life, because any of them can play the role of a “trigger”.
3. According to statistics, on the first day after the switch of hands, the number of road accidents increases an hour ago. If you feel that you are prone to stress and generally tend to be nervous from a lack of sleep, try not to drive.
4. The best way to protect against the negative effects of switching the clock to winter time is to sleep. A few days before the transfer of hours is better to start going to bed earlier. At least for 15 minutes. Also during this period, it is recommended to avoid daytime sleep and not to drink coffee in the afternoon.
5. A nutritious breakfast and a walk right after the sun rises will help to “turn on” the right time in the body. Indeed, due to awakening in the dark, the circadian rhythm of the body is disrupted, doctors explain. And the work of the immune system directly depends on this rhythm, the correct work of which is very important in a pandemic.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13992 [name] => Likbez [taxonomy] => category [slug] => poleznaja-informatsija)Educational program
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 21172 [name] => winter time [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => zimnee-vremya)winter
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 22817 [name] => time translation [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => perevod-vremeni)translate of time
Read also on ForumDaily:
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.