The United States launched an investigation into the possible pressure of Trump and Giuliani on Ukraine
On September 9, three committees of the US House of Representatives said they had launched a "large-scale investigation" into reports that President Donald Trump, his lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and possibly others pressured the Ukrainian government to support Trump's re-election campaign.
The Democratic spokesman, who heads the House's intelligence, surveillance and foreign affairs committees, has asked the White House and the State Department for information on what they called attempts to “manipulate Ukrainian justice,” writes Ukrainian Truth with reference to European Truth and Reuters.
Trump and some other Republicans previously asked if it was a conflict of interest that Hunter Biden, the son of former vice president Democrat Joe Biden, now a presidential candidate, was a member of the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, whose members are accused of tax evasion taxes.
According to the Washington Post, Trump is expected that President Vladimir Zelensky should help develop an investigation opened on Biden. Moreover, according to the publication, the US review of the need to provide military assistance for Ukraine was an attempt to blackmail the Ukrainian leader.
As ForumDaily wrote earlier:
- Biden’s corruption ties in Ukraine not only led to the dismissal of the country's prosecutor general, but could also be part of the idea of Donald Trump’s ties with Russia, which resulted in a lengthy and costly investigation, which ultimately concluded that there was no conspiracy. Read more about the transactions of Biden’s son in Ukraine and his father’s schemes link.
- After the election of the new president of Ukraine, Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani intended to visit Kievto discuss the investigation of Ukraine’s involvement in the trumping campaign and the interference of Ukrainian officials in the US presidential election on the side of the Democrats.
- However, shortly after planning a trip, Giuliani announced that canceled visit because of “Trump's enemies” surrounded by Zelensky.
- A team of elected president of Ukraine said that Giuliani “misled”, And blamed the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko.
- Earlier, Giuliani has repeatedly stated that the origins of the idea of a conspiracy with Trump with Russia, which eventually turned out to be fake, may be in Ukraine. And in the process of creating this idea, the administration of Barack Obama and personally vice president Joe Biden, who tried to cover up the corruption affairs of his son in Ukraine, played an important role.
- Despite the fact that Ukrainian law enforcement agencies have collected a large amount of information about the violations and corruption of the Democrats, the American investigative agencies for a long time did not show interest to this data.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 376 [name] => Donald Trump [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => donald-tramp)Donald Trump
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 12496 [name] => USA and Ukraine [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => ssha-i-ukraina)USA and Ukraine
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13334 [name] => In the homeland [taxonomy] => category [slug] => novosti-rodini)At home
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27347 [name] => Rudy Giuliani [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rudi-dzhuliani)Rudy Giuliani
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.