Since May, three Americans have already died in a popular Bahamian resort: what is happening
An American tourist has been found dead in the same Bahamas resort where three other American tourists died earlier this year. Independent.
The deceased man, who has not yet been identified by police, appears to be about 70 years old. He stayed at the Sandals Emerald Bay Resort on Exuma.
The Royal Bahamas Police did not suspect the murder, but an autopsy was ordered to determine the official cause of death.
According to a police spokesman, a preliminary investigation showed that the man had symptoms associated with Covid-19.
“As a result, he was tested for Covid-19. He tested positive, police said in a statement. “He subsequently self-isolated.”
A spokesman for the resort confirmed the death.
“Authorities in the Bahamas do not suspect any wrongdoing and the reason seems to be natural,” the spokesman said. "We want to express our deepest condolences to the guest's family and we will remain in close contact to support them during this difficult time."
In May of this year, tragedy struck the same resort when three American tourists were found dead in their rooms.
Michael Phillips, 68, Robbie Phillips, 65, and Vincent Chiarella, 64, were all victims of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Phillips family, vacationing in Tennessee, was found dead in their villa at a luxury all-inclusive resort on May 7.
Mr Chiarella was found dead in a nearby villa. His wife Donnis was found alive in bed and taken to the hospital before being airlifted to Florida for further treatment.
You may be interested in: top New York news, stories of our immigrants and helpful tips about life in the Big Apple - read it all on ForumDaily New York.
Both couples complained of not feeling well the night before, treated at different times and ate at different places before returning to their rooms.
The families of the victims also asked a private pathologist to perform separate autopsies.
As ForumDaily wrote earlier:
- Nathaniel Holmes, 63, and Cynthia Ann Day, 49, from Prince George County, Virginia, were found dead in a room at the Bahía Príncipe in the resort of Playa Nueva Romana, on the south-east coast of the country.
- Miranda Schaupp-Werner was found dead in a hotel Grand Bahía Príncipe in La Romana 25 May.
- Relatives of 51-year-old Yvette Monique Sport told that she went to the resort last June and stopped at the Bahia Principe Resort in Punta Cana. In the room she drank a drink from the minibar and died that night.
- A woman from New York claims that because of a soda bottle filled with bleach, she’s was bleeding in the same resort in the Dominican Republic, where several tourists died.
- 31 is a summer tourist from Russia Maria Cheremushkina passed away during the holidays Dominican Republic. The incident occurred on the night of June 1. Relatives learned that shortly before the incident, the girl complained of heartache, but the necessary help was not provided to her. For some reason, she was taken to the hospital by taxi, because the ambulance staff refused to call the hotel.
- Deer Creek High School Alumni (Oklahoma) flew out June 8 to the Dominican Republic and settled at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana, where at least 2 Americans had previously died and several others had fallen ill. Soon, the adolescents began to feel unwell, and they could not establish a diagnosis.
- 18 June became aware of the death in the Dominican Republic of 55-year-old Joseph Allen from New Jersey. Him body 13 Jun found on the floor of the hotel room.
- 20 June became aware that 59-year-old Susan Simono passed away on June 19 in New Orleans after she was urgently hospitalized due to fluid in her lungs. Her death came in a week after she returned from her honeymoon in Punta Cana.
- 21 June family two dead in the Dominican Republic American tourists turned to Fox News after hearing news of two other victims of the dreaded resort. It turned out that 17 was a 2016-year-old resident of Pennsylvania, 69 of September of the year 18, and 2018 of april of 41, XNUMX-year-old man from Kansas.
- 24 Jun State Department confirmed the death of another American tourist in the Dominican Republic. They became 56-year-old Vittorio Caruso from Glen Cove, Long Island.
- 26 Jun in the hospital in the island resort died Khalid Adkins from Denver. He rested there with his daughter, but he was not allowed on a plane to the United States because of a too painful look. As a result, he died in the hospital a few days later.
- 14 July US Department of State confirmed the death of another american in the Dominican Republic - in March of this year, a tourist died in a resort from a "respiratory illness". He became the 11-m resident of the United States, who died in a Caribbean country this year, and at least 14-m from those whose death in the Dominican Republic became known to the press.
- Extensive toxicological tests and FBI investigation about a series of deaths of American tourists in the Dominican Republic gave an unexpected result for many.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellanea
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 26473 [name] => Bahamas [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => bagamskie-ostrova)Bahamas
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27234 [name] => Incidents [taxonomy] => category [slug] => kriminal)Incidents
stdClass Object ( [term_id] => 31453 [name] => Death at the resort [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => smert-na-kurorte )Death at the spa
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.