Work in the USA: Insurance Verifier in Los Angeles
American companies constantly need new employees, and very often they are looking for people who know Russian. Therefore, ForumDaily publishes daily relevant vacancies for its readers.
City: Los Angeles
Company: Olympia Medical Center
- verification of eligibility and insurance payments;
- collection of funds, deductions, co-insurance and bills;
- give advance directives about medical care during hospitalization;
- work in conjunction with the financial coordinator of the hospital.
- experience of working with clients for 1 year;
- 2 years of experience in the admission department at a hospital;
- previous work experience in an inpatient or outpatient department or doctor's office is preferable;
- proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- knowledge of the Russian language will be an advantage.
Salary: depends on the interview.
Read more about the vacancy. here.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 8548 [name] => Russian language [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => russkij-yazyk)Russian language
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 10131 [name] => work in the USA [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rabota-v-ssha)work in the USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27048 [name] => Work [taxonomy] => category [slug] => rabota)Work
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28347 [name] => Special projects [taxonomy] => category [slug] => specproekty)Special Projects
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.