Work in the USA: New York Customer Service Officer
American companies are constantly in need of new employees. Therefore, ForumDaily publishes relevant vacancies for its readers every day.
Customer Service Officer
City: New York
Company: Bank of America
- help clients make banking transactions;
- build relationships and identify customer needs;
- Individual approach to each client;
- the provision of other financial services.
- at least six months of experience working with clients in the field of financial services;
- ability to communicate with customers;
- possession of high communication skills;
- knowledge of the Russian language will be an advantage;
- the opportunity to work overtime or on weekends.
Salary: according to the results of the interview.
Read more about the vacancy. here.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 8548 [name] => Russian language [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => russkij-yazyk)Russian language
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 10131 [name] => work in the USA [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rabota-v-ssha)work in the USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 26484 [name] => Find a job in the USA [taxonomy] => special [slug] => vacancy)
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27048 [name] => Work [taxonomy] => category [slug] => rabota)Work
Read also on ForumDaily:
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.