Working in the USA: Social Worker in New York
American companies constantly need new employees, and very often they are looking for people who know Russian. Therefore, ForumDaily publishes daily relevant vacancies for its readers.
City: New York
- check customers for problems;
- provide accurate and relevant information about benefits, rights, programs and assistance;
- interact with other agencies on behalf of clients;
- collect statistics, prepare reports and other documentation.
- Master's degree in social work;
- knowledge of the Russian language will be an advantage;
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Salary: based on interview results
Read more about the vacancy. here.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 10131 [name] => work in the USA [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rabota-v-ssha)work in the USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 26484 [name] => Find a job in the USA [taxonomy] => special [slug] => vacancy)
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27048 [name] => Work [taxonomy] => category [slug] => rabota)Work
Read also on ForumDaily:
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.