Work in the USA: Care Team Coordinator in Chicago
American companies are constantly in need of new employees. Therefore, ForumDaily publishes relevant vacancies for its readers every day.
Care group coordinator
Company: Wellbe Senior Medical
- help patients lead healthier and more meaningful lives by providing the most complete care;
- update and maintain all digital customer records and assist in digitizing paper copies of records;
- answer non-clinical questions from patients and explain the process;
- treat all patients and staff with respect.
- 2 years of experience in a clinic or hospital;
- good computer skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- service skills;
- knowledge of the Russian language will be an advantage.
Salary: depends on the interview.
Read more about the vacancy. here.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 8548 [name] => Russian language [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => russkij-yazyk)Russian language
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 10131 [name] => work in the USA [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rabota-v-ssha)work in the USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 26484 [name] => Find a job in the USA [taxonomy] => special [slug] => vacancy)
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27048 [name] => Work [taxonomy] => category [slug] => rabota)Work
Read also on ForumDaily:
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.