Work in the USA: Administrator of a boutique in New York
American companies constantly need new employees, and very often they are looking for people who know Russian. Therefore, ForumDaily publishes daily relevant vacancies for its readers.
City: New York
- be responsible for performing administrative and logistic tasks;
- ensuring compliance with brand safety requirements and operating procedures;
- understanding and communicating values, culture, image and brand policies.
- work experience in a similar position;
- cash experience;
- excellent computer skills;
- knowledge of the Russian language will be an advantage.
Salary: according to the results of the interview.
Read more about the vacancy. here.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 10131 [name] => work in the USA [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rabota-v-ssha)work in the USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 26484 [name] => Find a job in the USA [taxonomy] => special [slug] => vacancy)
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27048 [name] => Work [taxonomy] => category [slug] => rabota)Work
Read also on ForumDaily:
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.