The article has been automatically translated into English by Google Translate from Russian and has not been edited.
Переклад цього матеріалу українською мовою з російської було автоматично здійснено сервісом Google Translate, без подальшого редагування тексту.
Bu məqalə Google Translate servisi vasitəsi ilə avtomatik olaraq rus dilindən azərbaycan dilinə tərcümə olunmuşdur. Bundan sonra mətn redaktə edilməmişdir.

Terrible incident: a resident of Texas died decorating the house for Christmas

According to reports, 39-year-old dad from Texas died from injuries sustained as a result of a “strange accident” by hanging Christmas lights, writes NY Post.

Фото: Depositphotos

Felipe Gallegos owned a window cleaning business. On the day of the tragedy, he and his wife and son decorated the client’s house with Christmas lights, but at some point he suddenly fell and broke his skull.

His wife, Alisha Fick, said that during the holiday season they earn extra money by installing Christmas lights on the houses. On that day, they hung holiday lights to a third client. Alisha and her son were in the front yard when she heard a loud noise in the back yard where her husband worked.

“We heard something, and I ran there. He lay on concrete and said: "Help me, help me." I called 911, ”said the wife of the deceased.

On the subject: Save at any cost: how to call an ambulance in the USA can cost tens of thousands of dollars

A man with multiple injuries was sent to a local hospital, where he died from a head injury.

“He had a skull fracture and a brain hemorrhage, as well as a chest fracture. They [physicians. - Ed. Forumday] had to drain the blood from his chest. They started an emergency operation, but did not have time, ”said Alisha.

She admitted that she was still in shock, and called the incident a “strange accident” because her husband had several years of experience working on roofs.

“He was just a wonderful person and always made everyone laugh,” she added.

Miscellaneous Christmas Incidents Christmas lights

Read also on ForumDaily:

Strange and creepy things that inspectors find when inspecting homes in the USA

'My son died of asphyxiation in a car seat': what all parents need to know

Dangerous medicines from Chinese suppliers: regulators warn against buying at Dollar Tree

Let's face the crisis together and support each other

Thank you for staying with us and trusting! Over the past 5 years, we have received a lot of grateful feedback from readers, whom our materials have helped to arrange life after moving to the USA. We have big plans, we don't want to stop or slow down the pace of work. Even now…

The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected our income, and in order to stay afloat, we have to ask YOU for support. We will be grateful for any amount and will make every effort to continue to publish news and a lot of useful information just as quickly.

Thank you for being with us!

Always yours, ForumDaily! WomanForumDaily, NewYork, ForumDaily!

Security of contributions is guaranteed by the use of the highly secure Stripe system.

Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.



1046 requests in 1,830 seconds.