Eleven folly that Americans believe
The Daily Dot website has published a list of eleven nonsense that Americans believe.
1. In the course of numerous opinion polls, it turned out that a third of Americans are absolutely sure that people with homosexual orientation are able to become heterosexuals if they want to.
2. Thirty percent of Americans do not know in which year the September 11 tragedy took place, and they are quite surprised to learn that in the 2001 year.
3. Thirty percent of Americans firmly believe that their work really is of great importance to society and even to the whole world.
4. Three out of ten Americans are absolutely sure that the Bible is literally the word of God, that is, that God himself wrote it.
5. Thirty-three percent of Americans do not believe that humans appeared on Earth as a result of evolution.
6. Thirty percent of US residents consider medical care too expensive, so they prefer not to seek medical help at all.
7. Twenty-nine percent of Americans believe that the citizens of the country already have so many personal firearms that the time has come for an armed revolution.
8. Most Americans believe that global warming is a natural change on our planet.
9. Many US residents are confident that the real news can be found on Facebook. At the same time, thirty percent of the respondents admitted that they had never seen a single “friend” of theirs from this social network.
10. Only seventy-one percent of Americans could find the Pacific Ocean on the world map. The rest are confident that he is not there.
11. Many Americans believe that another war in Iraq is a good idea.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 12 [name] => In the US [taxonomy] => category [slug] => novosti-ssha)In the U.S.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 2936 [name] => Americans [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => amerikantsy)Americans
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 9785 [name] => opinion poll [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => socopros)opinion poll
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 15362 [name] => myths [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => mify)mythology
Let's face the crisis together and support each other
Thank you for staying with us and trusting! Over the past 5 years, we have received a lot of grateful feedback from readers, whom our materials have helped to arrange life after moving to the United States. We have big plans, we do not want to stop or slow down the pace of work. Even now…
The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected our income, and in order to stay afloat, we have to ask YOU for support. We will be grateful for any amount and will make every effort to continue to publish news and a lot of useful information just as quickly.
Thank you for being with us!
Always yours, ForumDaily!
Security of contributions is guaranteed by the use of the highly secure Stripe system.