Home alone: what will you do if you have to isolate yourself
The United States and most countries in the world are fighting the coronavirus pandemic by introducing quarantine measures. People are encouraged to isolate themselves and avoid contact with others.
However, sitting within four walls is not fun. To have fun, everyone makes their own program for themselves. ForumDaily is interested to know what our readers are having fun in quarantine or how they plan to spend two weeks if they have to isolate themselves (you can choose up to three answer options).
- to do the cleaning, having sorted the rubble accumulated over the years, “what if it comes in handy” 24%, 15 of votes15 of votes 24%15 votes - 24% of all votes
- watch films 21%, 13 of votes13 of votes 21%13 votes - 21% of all votes
- read books 19%, 12 of votes12 of votes 19%12 votes - 19% of all votes
- take some training course 13%, 8 of votes8 of votes 13%8 votes - 13% of all votes
- play computer games 8%, 5 of votes5 of votes 8%5 votes - 8% of all votes
- work from home 8%, 5 of votes5 of votes 8%5 votes - 8% of all votes
- to do physical exercises 6%, 4 vote4 vote 6%4 votes - 6% of all votes
- do it yourself 0%, 0 of votes0 of votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- have not thought about it yet 0%, 0 of votes0 of votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
If you have not decided yet, then we have put together several options for boring leisure without leaving your home:
- go on a virtual tour of the museum or theatrical performance;
- Improve your knowledge with free online courses from top US universities;
- ForumDaily Tips for Using Quarantine Beneficially.
As reported by ForumDaily:
- A new virus was discovered in the Chinese city of Wuhan in December 2019. In 2020, it covered all continents except Antarctica. On March 11, US President Donald Trump imposed a ban on entry from the EU. The ban came into force on Friday, March 13, and will last at least 30 days. In particular, it will concern people who have visited the Schengen area over the past 14 days.
- March 13, Trump introduced a nationwide emergency regime in the US due to coronavirus.
- On March 11, WHO recognized the situation with the coronavirus pandemic, which covered more than 110 countries. Symptoms of Coronavirus COVID-19 Disease Available here.
- Virologist's tips on how to protect yourself from infection - link.
- Taking advantage of the panic in the society because of the epidemic, fraudsters came up with several schemes to deceive victims of personal data and money. The most common ones can be found here.
- Having succumbed to panic due to a state of emergency, Americans are massively buying toilet paperbut they cannot explain why they need it during the epidemic.
- Read all news about coronavirus in our special project.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 300 [name] => poll [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => opros)interview
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 3778 [name] => quarantine [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => karantin)quarantine
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13338 [name] => Culture [taxonomy] => category [slug] => kultura-afisha)culture
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28340 [name] => coronavirus [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => koronavirus)coronavirus
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28347 [name] => Special projects [taxonomy] => category [slug] => specproekty)Special Projects
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 28353 [name] => READ ABOUT CORONAVIRUS [taxonomy] => special [slug] => kitajskij-koronavirus)
Read also on ForumDaily:
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.