The article has been automatically translated into English by Google Translate from Russian and has not been edited.
Переклад цього матеріалу українською мовою з російської було автоматично здійснено сервісом Google Translate, без подальшого редагування тексту.
Bu məqalə Google Translate servisi vasitəsi ilə avtomatik olaraq rus dilindən azərbaycan dilinə tərcümə olunmuşdur. Bundan sonra mətn redaktə edilməmişdir.

New financial aid in connection with COVID-19: how to track payment online

If you're wondering when you will receive your second coronavirus payout, you can now check it online. NJ.

Photo: Shutterstock

On Monday, January 4, the IRS reopened the tool Get my payment.

It can help you find out if the agency sent your second payment, check if the first one was sent, and if the money was sent via direct deposit or by mail.

According to the IRS, the data is updated once a day at night, so there is no need to check it more often than once a day.

The IRS said it began sending direct deposit payments to millions of Americans on December 29, and the first paper checks were mailed on December 30. The statement also said that the IRS assistants on the phone had no additional information beyond what was already available on

Taxpayers who received their first quarantine payments by direct deposit must receive a second payment in the same way.

On the subject: The new financial aid package includes payments for families with illegal immigrants for the first time

But according to the IRS, some people who received their first payment by check may receive a debit card this time, and some who received a card can now receive a check.

If you receive a debit card, it will be issued by MetaBank and shipped in a white envelope stamped by the US Treasury. On the front side of the card, you will see the name Visa, on the back side - MetaBank.

Don't worry if you haven't received your second payment yet: it may be in transit.

If you haven't received your first payment, you can claim it on your tax return by applying for a loan called Recovery Rebate Credit. Then you get paid in the form of a tax refund.

The IRS said that US citizens and resident aliens in general are eligible for a second payment if they are not declared dependents on someone else's tax return and if they meet certain income requirements.

Eligible individuals will receive a payout of up to $ 600 for self-filing, or $ 1200 for married couples with an additional $ 600 for each child under 17 years of age.

You may be interested in: top New York news, stories of our immigrants and helpful tips about life in the Big Apple - read it all on ForumDaily New York.

"Typically, if you adjust your 2019 gross income to $ 75 for individuals and $ 000 for joint filing couples and widowers, you will receive the full amount of the second payment," the IRS said. - For applicants with income above these amounts, the amount of payment is reduced.

The restrictions on receiving benefits are lower than they were for the first payments.

Single people who earn between $ 75 and $ 000 will receive partial benefits. Those who are married and jointly filing tax returns will receive partial benefits if they earn between $ 87 and $ 000.

Read also on ForumDaily:

New financial aid in connection with COVID-19 is already being sent: when will the money come

Trump signed a financial aid package to Americans: what's in it

Medicine, rent, childcare: what will change the new assistance package in connection with COVID-19

Biden plans to protect a million immigrants from deportation

Educational program
Subscribe to ForumDaily on Google News

Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information. 

1088 requests in 2,342 seconds.