Tax help from professionals from Advanced Business Services - ForumDaily
The article has been automatically translated into English by Google Translate from Russian and has not been edited.
Переклад цього матеріалу українською мовою з російської було автоматично здійснено сервісом Google Translate, без подальшого редагування тексту.
Bu məqalə Google Translate servisi vasitəsi ilə avtomatik olaraq rus dilindən azərbaycan dilinə tərcümə olunmuşdur. Bundan sonra mətn redaktə edilməmişdir.

Tax help from the professionals at Advanced Business Services

Company specialists Advanced Business Services - accountants with many years of experience - will help you fill out a tax return (individual or for business). They will prepare documents for opening/closing a company, take care of maintaining accounting records, and also issue an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number).

The last point needs to be understood in more detail, since ITIN applies specifically to immigrants and differs from the more well-known SSN (Social Security Number), which is not available to many visitors.

So, a 9-digit Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) can be obtained by people who do not have legal status in the United States, as well as those who are legally present in America and are required to file a tax return, but are not eligible for an SSN. These include:

  1. Foreigners who are legal residents of the United States and spend most of the year in the country are required to file a tax return.
  2. International students, professors or researchers in the United States.
  3. Dependents and spouses of US citizens or green card holders.
  4. Dependents or spouses of aliens who are in the United States on a temporary visa.

A Tax Identification Number does not provide lawful immigration status and cannot be used to prove legal presence in the United States or as a work permit.

An ITIN allows people without an SSN to pay taxes. However, holders of a 9-digit individual tax number are not entitled to tax and public benefits that US citizens and other taxpayers are entitled to receive. For example, an ITIN holder cannot receive Social Security benefits or the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). However, some ITIN holders are eligible for the Child Tax Credit (CTC).

Getting an ITIN is very important for immigrants. At some point, they will need to prove how long they have been in the United States, and filing a tax return using an ITIN is one way to prove this.

If you need an ITIN, tax advice or advice from an experienced accountant, please contact Advanced Business Services! Tel. 1-718-332-0541.

Miscellanea accountant Selected articles in English consultation with a tax specialist
Subscribe to ForumDaily on Google News

Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? — support us donate! Also subscribe to our page Facebook. Select the “Priority in display” option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram  and Instagram- there is a lot of interesting things there. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily New York — there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information about life in the metropolis. 

1064 requests in 1,236 seconds.