What services can immigrants in New York get
Where immigrants can get the information they need in New York, enroll in free English courses or consult on a particular issue, the website reports. NYC311.
New Yorkers can count on various immigration and civil services, including such as:
- Requests for immigration or citizenship application forms, including fees information.
- Help in cases of delay in immigration.
- Appointment for free, confidential legal assistance when applying for citizenship or other immigration legal issues.
- Referring immigrants to English courses or courses on citizenship issues, as well as counseling.
New Yorkers can also get referrals to community organizations that can help resolve legal issues related to immigration:
- Cases of deportation.
- Applications for citizenship.
- Green cards.
- Temporary Protective Status (TPS).
- Haitian Family Reunification Parole (HFRP).
- Providing information on immigration status or benefits.
If you need more information, visit City Hall website for immigrant affairs.
Other interesting materials on ForumDaily New York:
- The world's largest Harry Potter store will open in New York
- 10 hidden bars in New York with secret entrances
- Top New York Times Critical Restaurants in New York
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 747 [name] => immigrants [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => immigranty)immigrants
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13344 [name] => New York [taxonomy] => category [slug] => nyu-jork)New York
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 18147 [name] => services [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => uslugi)Services
We ask you for support: make your contribution to the development of the ForumDaily project
Thank you for staying with us and trusting! Over the past four years, we have received a lot of grateful feedback from readers who helped our materials arrange life after moving to the USA, get a job or education, find a place to live or arrange a child in a kindergarten.
Now we want to ask YOU for support.
High-quality journalism requires serious financial investments and our revenues do not always cover the costs of maintaining the editorial staff, which jeopardizes the continuous operation of the site. We do not introduce a paid subscription, so that Russian-speaking immigrants in the United States can freely receive verified information in their native language. But we will be grateful to you for any amount that you are willing to share so that we can continuously provide useful information to thousands of immigrants.
Security of contributions is guaranteed by the use of the highly secure Stripe system.
Always yours, ForumDaily!
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the option "Priority in the show" - and read us first. And don't forget to subscribe to ForumDaily Woman and ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.