Giuliani publishes 'evidence' of Ukraine’s interference in US 2016 election
The personal lawyer of US President Donald Trump Rudolph Giuliani published "evidence" of Ukraine’s interference in the election of the US President in 2016. Writes about this "LIGA.Novosti".
Personal Advocate to US President Donald Trump Rudolph Giuliani, as I have promised, posted on Twitter a printout of an e-mail dated May 3, 2016 and stated that this is "one of the proofs of collusion between Ukrainian officials and the campaign headquarters of Hillary Clinton."
The photo is supposed to show electronic correspondence between representatives of the National Committee of the US Democratic Party - consultant Ali Kalupa and Director of Communications Luis Miranda.
They write about "a delegation of 68 Ukrainian investigative journalists" who attended the Open World Society press forum in the United States.
On the subject: Giuliani, Ukraine, and Joe Biden: US Trump Attorney Investigated
Kalupa writes that he introduced these investigators to Michael Isikoff (an American journalist, author of the bestselling Russian Roulette on Russian interference in the US elections) for the sake of joint work on the case of the then Trump campaign head Paul Manafort.
Also, the correspondence of the Democrats was posted in the public domain on the Wikileaks website: it was obtained by hacking the servers of the Democratic Party.
As ForumDaily wrote earlier:
- US Special Attorney Robert Muller for a two-year investigation did not find evidence of collusion between US President Donald Trump and Russia in an attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election of the year
- Personal lawyer Rudi Giuliani spoke with cryptic warningin which he promised to bring to the clean water those who started an investigation into a conspiracy of Trump's campaign headquarters with Russia.
- Giuliani stated that former US vice president Joe Biden's corrupt practices in Ukraine may be associated with the spread of the idea of a campaign conspiracy of Trump and Russia
- 9 May 2019 it was reported that the personal lawyer of US President Donald trump Rudolph Giuliani going to Kiev, where he is scheduled to meet with the elected President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky. A day later Giuliani stated that the trip cancels. The reason is "people who are enemies of the president and the United States."
- Giuliani collected information on how Ukrainian politicians tried to influence American elections in favor of Hillary Clinton, and also helped Democrats promote the idea of a conspiracy with Trump Kremlin, which, as the investigation found out, was not really there.
- Giuliani called on Ukrainian authorities to investigate political opponents of the US president. Giuliani spoke on the phone and held a personal meeting in Madrid with a senior representative of the new President of Ukraine, urging Kiev to expedite the investigation of two issues that are of great interest to Trump.
- Congressmen became interested in a telephone conversation between the US and Ukrainian presidents as part of an investigation into whether Trump and his lawyer Rudolf Giuliani tried put pressure on Ukraine in order to help Trump's election campaign in 2020 year.
- Democrats announce formal request for US impeachment, which was triggered by a conversation between Ukrainian and American leaders.
- US Department of State published conversation transcript President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky and President of the United States Donald Trump.
- House of Representatives launched an investigation impeachment. Among Democrats, there is an opinion that you need to act quickly. But if Trump is charged, they will be considered by the Senate, which is controlled by Republicans.
- According to the latter published survey, just over half of voters support the impeachment of US President Donald Trump and want to be removed from office.
- Post-Soviet immigrants arrested in the US that helped President Rudi Giuliani's personal lawyer in investigating the activities of Joe and Hunter Biden.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellaneous
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 12 [name] => In the US [taxonomy] => category [slug] => novosti-ssha)In the U.S.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 12801 [name] => presidential election 2016 [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => prezidentskie-vybory-2016)2016 presidential election
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27253 [name] => interference with the election [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => vmeshatelstvo-v-vybory)interference with elections
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27347 [name] => Rudy Giuliani [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => rudi-dzhuliani)Rudy Giuliani
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.