'Between Trump and Putin': Zelensky first hit the cover of Time
The main theme of the issue is devoted to how the Ukrainian leader copes with his role, being pulled into the "world's largest political drama."
The American weekly magazine Time first placed on its cover the President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky. The Ukrainian president appeared on the cover of the latest issue of the international version of the magazine.
Under the photo Zelensky posted the inscription: "The man in the middle. Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky on how to be between Putin and Trump. "
"I'm not afraid of impeachment issues." As the President of Ukraine, Vladimir Zelensky is managing his role in the world's largest political drama, ”the publication announced a new cover for the international issue of the magazine on its Twitter page.
In the version of the magazine that Time is releasing for the United States, Donald Trump is placed on the cover. The main topic is devoted to impeachment of the president.
Zelensky, who has been at the head of the Ukrainian state for less than a year, has been at the center of the scandal involving his American counterpart. This is a telephone conversation that took place between the two leaders of the 25 July countries. As follows from the transcript of the conversation, Trump asked Zelensky to resume the investigation against Hunter Biden, the son of US Vice President Joe Biden, who is going to compete with Trump in the next presidential election. Democrats from the US Congress considered that in this way Trump put pressure on Zelensky for his political goals, and launched an impeachment procedure for the president.
Zelensky’s hit on the cover of the Times happened a few days before his participation in the “Norman Summit,” where he and Vladimir Putin will have to resolve the issue of resolving the situation in Donbass. German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron will also take part in the meeting.
As ForumDaily wrote earlier:
- On September 20, the congressmen became interested in a telephone conversation between President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky and US President Donald Trump as part of an investigation into whether Trump and his lawyer Rudolf Giuliani tried put pressure on Ukraine in order to help Trump's election campaign in 2020 year.
- Democrats announce formal request for US impeachment, which was triggered by a conversation between Ukrainian and American leaders.
- US Department of State published conversation transcript President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky and President of the United States Donald Trump.
- 9 October in the White House officially announced refusal to cooperate with the investigation on the possibility of declaring impeachment to US President Donald Trump, which is held by Democrats in the House of Representatives. The presidential administration considers these accusations to be "baseless" and "unconstitutional."
- 31 October US House of Representatives approved the resolutionaccording to which the investigation into the possibility of impeachment to US President Donald Trump goes to the public stage.
- 13 November US House of Representatives launched an open hearing as part of an investigation into impeachment against President Donald Trump. 10 TV channels broadcast the meeting, 13,8 million Americans watched this broadcast.
- Spotlight on second hearing there were testimonies Marie Jovanovic, former US ambassador to Ukraine. Jovanovic was sent resigned as head of the US diplomatic mission in Kiev in May. Democrats claim that Jovanovic became a victim campaign organized by Rudi Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer.
- 19 November at the House Intelligence Committee have spoken Jennifer Williams, Alexander Windman, Kurt Walker and Tim Morrison.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 1 [name] => Miscellaneous [taxonomy] => category [slug] => no_theme)Miscellanea
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 369 [name] => scandal [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => skandal)scandal
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13334 [name] => In the homeland [taxonomy] => category [slug] => novosti-rodini)At home
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13943 [name] => Time [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => time)Time
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 27271 [name] => Zelensky [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => zelenskij)Zelensky
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.