A man died from an overdose of vitamin D: he was not warned about the dangers of the dietary supplement

A man who took vitamin D supplements for nine months died from an overdose. The packaging of this substance did not clearly indicate the dangers of excessive vitamin D consumption, Insider reports. David Mitchener, an 89-year-old retired British businessman, was hospitalized...

A nuclear weapons assembly plant in Texas has suspended operations due to wildfires.

A series of wildfires in the Panhandle (Texas) led to the evacuation of the population. Because of the fire, thousands of people were left without power, and a nuclear weapons assembly plant suspended operations, FOX10 reports. On the evening of February 27, the Pantex nuclear weapons assembly plant suspended its...

An 11-year-old girl has gone missing in Texas: police suspect a family friend who was asked to babysit her

An 11-year-old girl disappeared after catching a school bus in the small East Texas town of Livingston on the morning of February 15th. A friend of the girl's father, who sometimes looked after her, came under suspicion, FoxNews reports. Audrey Cunningham's family reported her missing...

Hundreds of live maggots rained down on the heads of Delta passengers during the flight

On February 13, a Delta flight from Amsterdam to Detroit was filled with unwanted stowaways. During the flight, the larvae fell from the top shelf onto the heads of angry passengers, reports NewYorkPost. The larvae were in fish that the passenger kept in his hand luggage. “It was very 'pleasant'...

The United States has recorded its first death from Alaskan smallpox, a newly discovered new virus.

The first death associated with the newly discovered Alaskapox virus (Alaskan smallpox) has been identified in Alaska, CNN reports. Since Alaskapox was identified in 2015, there have been seven cases of the virus, according to the state Department of Health. The last of them was found in an elderly...

The first case of bubonic plague in 8 years was recorded in Oregon: a man became infected from his cat.

A Deschutes County, Oregon man was diagnosed with the plague this week. This marked the state's first human case in more than eight years. The man likely became infected from his pet cat, which developed symptoms, NBC reported. People most often become infected...

Missouri mother roasted her newborn daughter in the oven: she claims she did it 'by mistake'

A 26-year-old Missouri mother is accused of roasting her newborn daughter in the oven. The exhausted baby's clothes were melted to her diaper, DailyMail reports. Mariah Thomas, 26, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after XNUMX-month-old Za'Riya...

School shooter's mother found guilty of murders committed by her son

On February 6, the mother of Ethan Crumbley, a Michigan teenager who shot and killed four students at school in 2021, became the first parent to face criminal charges for his child's shooting, EOnline reported. Jennifer Crumbley, 45, was found guilty by a jury...

At Boston Airport, two JetBlue planes collided on the runway.

On the morning of February 8, two Jet Blue planes collided on the ground at Logan Airport in Boston (Massachusetts), reports Boston25News. The JetBlue aircraft was entering the de-icing platform when it collided with the tail of another JetBlue aircraft on an adjacent platform. IN…

A man, at the request of his mistress, threw his small children from the 15th floor: this is how the couple tried to 'start a new life together'

A Chinese couple was executed for killing the man's two children from a previous marriage. Lovers threw young children out of an apartment window to start a new family together, reports NewYorkPost. Zhang Bo and his girlfriend Ye Chengchen lost their lives on January 31 as a result of an injection after...

30 - 40 of 1650