Bonuses and Free Food: Which Restaurants Offer the Best Loyalty Programs
It's understandable why restaurants want customers to sign up for their loyalty program, since they actually give carte blanche to send them ads all the time. Sometimes this is annoying, but if you wish, everything can be fixed using email or its filter. Or you can look at the situation differently - as a small price for what you get in return: a bunch of free food. How to do it and which restaurants serve food, the publication said. Lifehacker.
Now that virtually every restaurant chain offers an incentive program, it takes a lot of effort to stand out from the competition. That is, before you give them your email address or download their app, make sure they give you something nice in return, like a free side dish, appetizer, or dessert.
On the subject: Working as a mystery shopper: how to eat in restaurants and go to the movies for free
A few bonus programs that are really worth signing up for (assuming you have this place nearby):
- Abuelo's: if you are in any of these states, you can get a free snack for signing up for their rewards program. You will also receive a $15 rebate for every 200 points you earn.
- Au bon pain: get free coffee and pastries by signing up for their rewards program.
- Auntie anne's: You can get a free pretzel after your first purchase of at least $1 if you sign up for the Auntie Anne Rewards Program.
- Baskin Robbins: download and register on the Baskin Robins app to get a free scoop of ice cream.
- Backyard burgers: Sign up for their rewards program and get a free Backyard Classic burger.
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: sign up for their rewards program and get a free Pizookie and another one on your birthday.
- Buca di beppo: Sign up for this restaurant's eClub and receive a $10 gift.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: get free wings for your birthday when you sign up for their eClub.
- California Pizza Kitchen: subscribe to CPK Dough and receive a free small plate and a $5 bonus reward. Plus, you get a free dessert on your birthday.
- Carvel: get a free bonus on your birthday if you sign up with Fudgie, plus you can get free BOGO ice cream every Wednesday.
- Chipotle: in addition to offering a fairly generous points program that gives you 10 points for every dollar spent, Chipotle's rewards program offers 10 "free meals" throughout the year, such as free guac and free queso.
- Del taco: Join the Del Taco e-Club on the Del Taco app and get two free Del Taco tacos. You will also receive a free cocktail on your birthday.
- Hardee's: sign up for a rewards program and get a free bacon cheeseburger or hand-breaded chicken sandwich with a purchase of at least $1.
- Jimmy john's: sign up for Freaky Fast Rewards and get a free 8" burger after your first purchase.
- Krispy Kreme: sign up for the Krispy Kreme loyalty program to get a free donut.
- Moe's Southwest Grill: you get free queso just for signing up for their rewards program and on your birthday get a free burrito.
- breadbasket: join their rewards program and get a free bakery, sweet treat or bagel with any purchase.
- Raising Cane's: join the Caniac club to get a free combo for 48 hours.
- Sizzler: join the eClub Real Deal to get a free burger.
- Steak 'n shake: get a free milkshake when you sign up for their rewards club.
- TGI Fridays: get a free snack when you sign up for their rewards program.
- Wendy's: install Wendy's mobile app for free food offers almost every week. Currently, among other things, you get 10 free nuggets with your purchase.
You may be interested in: top New York news, stories of our immigrants and helpful tips about life in the Big Apple - read it all on ForumDaily New York
Please be aware that some of these offers will be delivered to you via email, while others will be hosted on their respective attachments. Be sure to read the fine print to find out when the deal is available to you. Also, bonus offers are subject to change without notice, so make sure the deal is still valid before ordering.
Read also on ForumDaily:
Convenient and fast: the best apps to buy and sell used furniture and household items
Tick-borne disease season begins in the US: what you need to know and how to protect yourself
How to save up to $20 a year on groceries: life hacks from a former Walmart employee
Health or Wallet: Pros and Cons of Medical Tourism
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 4512 [name] => food [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => eda)food
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 4681 [name] => restaurants [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => restorany)restaurants
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 6181 [name] => free [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => besplatno)is free
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13992 [name] => Likbez [taxonomy] => category [slug] => poleznaja-informatsija)Educational program
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? - support us donate! Also subscribe to our page Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.