25 the happiest cities in the USA
American scientists have estimated the level of happiness in the United States. The researchers took into account 15 various indicators, including financial security, availability of medicine, healthy food, level of civic engagement, and time spent on vacation.
Scientists also conducted surveys of almost 250 000 people in 190 metropolitan areas across the United States and made a list of 25 of the happiest American cities, it was published Time-out.
Top 25 of the happiest cities in the USA:
1. Boulder, Colorado
2. Santa Cruz - Watsonville, California
3. Charlottesville, VA
4. Fort Collins, Colorado
5. San Luis Obispo, California
6. San Jose, California
7. Provo, UT
8. Bridgeport - Stamford - Norwalk, Colorado
9. Barnstable Town, Massachusetts
10. Anchorage, Alaska
11. Naples - Immokale - Marco Island, Florida
12. Santa Maria - Santa Barbara, California
13. Salinas, CA
14. North Port - Sarasota - Bradenton, Florida
15. Honolulu, Hawaii
16. Ann Arbor, MI
17. San Francisco - Oakland - Hayward, California
18. Colorado Springs, CO
19. Manchester - Nashua, New Hampshire
20. Oxnard - Southend Oaks - Ventura, California
21. Washington - Arlington - Alexandria, DC / Virginia
22. Minneapolis - Saint Paul - Bloomington, Minnesota / Wisconsin
23.San Diego - Carlsbad, California
24. Portland, Man
25. Austin, Texas.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 12 [name] => In the US [taxonomy] => category [slug] => novosti-ssha)In the U.S.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 4945 [name] => research [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => issledovanie)research
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.