12 resources for TOEFL preparation
TOEFL can not be compared with any exam in English, which we passed at school, university or courses. He has his own structure, specific logic and tasks. In addition, special attention should be paid to the vocabulary, since the tasks of the exam include texts on topics from different fields, such as history, biology, geography, and so on.
That is why your result is more dependent not on your general knowledge of English, but on how well you prepared for this exam.
Free resources for self-study
- GoodluckTOEFL - on this resource you will find all the necessary information about the exam, starting with organizational questions and ending with the structure and features of each of the four parts of the TOEFL.
- Learn4Good - a real storehouse of free practical tasks for self-preparation. The site contains both basic tips and exercises on the structure of the exam and vocabulary.
- NoteFull - an excellent resource with video tutorials for preparing for the TOEFL. Some of them need to pay money, but the site also has free lessons. In addition, you can get recommendations and advice from the teacher.
- Exam Inglés - free practical lessons to prepare for various exams in English, including the TOEFL. Practical exercises for each of the four parts of the exam.
- TestPrepPractice - A useful collection of interactive tasks on time.
- i-Courses - Another tool to practice tasks on time. Examples of tests for the four parts of the exam, there is a free part.
- Toeflgoanywhere - tasks, crosswords, puzzles, video tutorials from the creators of TOEFL. In addition, the resource has its own community, where you can find partners for joint preparation and communication.
- Metacafe - Video tutorials to prepare for parts of the Speaking and Writing exam.
- TestMagic - A lot of different tests that you can take online, plus a forum and useful materials for the preparation.
- Stuff - on this site you can take a twenty-minute test and get a detailed analysis of your answers from the teacher.
- Engvid - This is a huge resource with video tutorials in English, including a section for preparing for the TOEFL.
- Real esl - a good video blog of an English teacher from Los Angeles, dedicated to preparing for the TOEFL.
It is not necessary to use all the listed sites, but some of them can be a good addition to your training, as I did.
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 12 [name] => In the US [taxonomy] => category [slug] => novosti-ssha)In the U.S.
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13676 [name] => test [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => test)test
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 15644 [name] => Language [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => yazyk)Language
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 15680 [name] => course [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => kurs)course
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 16944 [name] => English [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => anglijskij)English
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 17013 [name] => toefl [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => toefl)toefl
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.